Hello to all!! I'm still alive and kicking here in
It has been almost two weeks since I have reached
I would say, it has been quite an adventure so far considering that XM and I often get lost while trying to get from place to place. We just take the bus and keep walking around asking for directions. We are pretty lucky getting help from the locals though.
Work has started, and I work almost 9 hours everyday. The more the merrier actually, since I get to earn more money, which can be used to finance my shopping and travel perhaps. However, I don't think I will get to travel much since I haven't got much time, and not forgetting I am lacking this very important resource a.k.a. the internet to check for destinations, hostels and costs!
If you're wondering what I do in SeaWorld, I'm actually working at this park ride called Paddle Boats. It's actually a flamingo boat, where you need to paddle yourself and steer the boat in the small lake. I have only been into it twice; to me it is no big deal, but there are people who would pay to go on the boat (not to mention at really hot hours).
Speaking about hot, the weather here is REALLY hot. It's even worse than in
As you friends should know, I am totally not the sort who would go into the kitchen and cook and stuff. So what food do we have here? Basically just pasta, sausages,
Just one more day of work to my break... I need it!! Burning inside out...cos the sun is really way too HOT here!! Oh yeah, I forgot to bring my ZamBak too! For some reason, I always bum myself here and there and end up with bruises all over my legs; part of it must be due to carrying all the luggage and heavy stuff up and down buses, stairs the first few days I got here. It looks really bad especially since I have to wear berms to work.
Alright, can't think of anything much to write now. That shall be it for now then, wait till the next post, which I won't know when. I would probably be getting dial-up in the room, but we will see how.
Everyone back home, TAKE CARE!!