It has been some time since the last update; this is what happens when the internet connection sux here, and laziness to even turn on the lappie to use the slow net. So the collage of pictures should be a luxury/reward!!
Every other day that I am working has become rather routine. It’s the usual wake up,go to work, knock off, dinner, bathe then sleep kinda life. I would say my schedule is rather bad, cos I don't have the chance to work extra hours and earn more money. But at least I quite like my job, working near the water, and closing down every time lightning is in the area. Haha..I know this is slack, but that is how they operate. So whenever we are called into a SILVER (their weather code for lightning 5-10 miles away), I get a break. The hurricane season has just started, so would probably be expecting more of such 'breaks'.
Got one big thing to complain: the medicare sux here!!! XM was down with an eye allergy, and when I accompanied her to the hospital the first time, we waited for a good 5 hours!! Their service is really soooo slow, it is almost unbearable. Almost, because I fell asleep for some of that time in between. Mind you, I am actually talking about the Emergency department in the hospital. I honestly think that people will die just waiting in the line.
Time really flies when I'm here in
Guess what? I think I would make a good housewife in the future, although I have no intention of being one. The reason is that I really make the effort to tidy up my place, cos I CANNOT stand untidiness. I like things to be neat and in the right place, so when they are not, I would clean up and put them back. I scrub the pots and pan really clean, wipe the tabletop and the stove. I guess I'm the only one who does that, I think. I just put all my sheets into the washing machine this morning too, so I can sleep in clean sheets tonight. Haha..
Anyway, I am sooo excited!! My parents and my brother are coming over to
I do not know the plans yet, but most probably I would be going to Disney World with my family. That's like re-living the last time we went to Disney in LA almost 10 years ago. Frankly, I can't remember much from that place last time, except for the fireworks at night, and the parade where the characters came walking down the streets. I remember this ride though, with all the fairy tale kind of character, but I guess that's about it. I would love to revisit all such places.
I miss home (but at least I'll be seeing my family soon). I miss my Dear. I miss my friends. I miss
Till next time, take care!!