Monday, June 12, 2006

Bad luck

I was cursed today.

I left my staff ID at home. I can't get past security till my lead came to sign me in.

It rained and I got drenched.

I slipped and fell into the water. Dirty lake water.

I had to stand in my wet shoes and socks for the rest of the day. I could feel my feet rotting away.



The consolations for the day:

I found my staff ID at home cos I thought I dropped it initally. It would cost me US$35 otherwise.

When I fell into the water, I didn't fall all the way in. Else the life vest would have blown up. I would owe the supervisor an explanation.

I came home and use the Internet for a short while.

I'm going to see my family tmr!!

I dropped by at 10:41 AM

Comments: Post a Comment