Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Faster than I think..

It's me!!..A serious lack of updates in this blog cos of my laziness to come online, and wait for minutes to upload stuff and load the webpages. This is what dial-up does to you!

Time really flies over here..I'll be back in Singapore in less than a month's time..I have no idea what I spent so much time here doing!..As a matter of fact, I haven't been to that many places yet..not that much time to travel..Just going to stop by at LA for 4 days before returning to Singapore.

Frankly, I think I may miss the people and the place over here. I have grown to be familiar with it, and then I have to leave. Just like some of the international students from the Philippines. Awww...

So, for the past month or so, I have been to Disney Magic Kingdom and to Miami Beach..Then there was the movies here that I caught: Pirates of the Caribbean 2, Click, Lakehouse, Fast and Furious (Tokyo Drift) and Return of Superman. Sounds like I'm back in Singapore when I would usually catch at least one movie a month..

Then, there was the shopping, especially arnd Independence Day, when there were some sales going on. Not much gains for me, as usual..Now it's about time to start thinking of what souvenirs to buy for my frens and family..So dear frens, if you have any special requests, pls tell me so I can try and get it! haha..Keyword: TRY!

Will be back again for more...

I dropped by at 2:57 AM

Comments:
hey so when will you be back exactly ? :D

-akm-
 
will be back on 15th aug..if nothing goes wrong..
 
heh. yea, thats soon. see you around.

-akm-
 
Post a Comment