Wednesday, November 15, 2006
road trips #1
Daytona Beach & Miami SouthThe adventure begins when we go on road trips. The first place we went to was Daytona. How daring we were, when we just made some friends, rented a car and headed there. It was just the beach that we went to though. We missed out on the Nascar tracks!! That's one regret, since we didn't have the chance to go back to Daytona afterwards. First, we had to fill our stomach.

Our new friends went off to explore and get their tattoos done. Yeah, tattoos! They went all the way there with the aim of doing just that. We went on with our own explorations too. The two babes bought their body boards so they could bodysurf on those waves at Daytona beach.

It kinda worked for them, when they managed to catch the wave occasionally. (More pictures of them surfing when I get it from them). Stayed there till evening time, and caught a little bit of the sunset.

All in all, our first road trip turned out not bad. However, there was a promise to play with the fireworks on the beach, which did not materialize. Somehow it was forgotten or there wasn't enough time for that.
After Daytona beach, it was Miami beach. If you hear Miami, you would think hot babes, really hip town, so on and so forth... But while we were at South Beach, we didn't really see that so we were all kinda disappointed. The beach was clean and beautiful, but it was really sorching hot. There were some people suntanning, and some ladies were topless! Eye candy for the guy yeah. We just roamed around, and see what we could do there.
Miami, at night, was much better though. It's more lively, and it really looked like its a small vibrant town. We were there on a great night -- the night when the finals of NBA were on. Bring on the Heat! If you didn't already know, we were in the town of winners and celebration that night. It was really crazy on the streets!! People screamed and shouted at the top of their voices, kept cranking their horns on the cars, and I even saw people standing at the top of their cars! It's celebration never seen before, and never will you be able to see that in Singapore.
Once again, I don't have the photos yet. TO be updated!
All I have: just some photos that I took on the car while we were driving there. It's a good 6 hour drive or so (if I didn't remember wrongly). Beautiful rainbow.

I dropped by at 11:43 PM