Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Theme parks #2

Disney's Epcot


It's revisiting Disney with the family while they were there, for a mere 3 days. Epcot was chosen, since we thought it might be more interesting for the family with its futuristic theme. As a result, we didn't have much of the feeling of being in Disney, not even a sight of Mickey Mouse and his companions.


Alright, just let all the pictures do the talking. Lazy to type more -- but most of these are pictures of the place called World Showcase or something, featuring some countries. Just see if you can recognise them..


All in all, it was a good trip to Epcot, ending the night off with the fireworks. Just a pity I didn't have time to go with them to Universal the next day. I must say, the night when they came over to my place, and left afterwards, I felt really sad. The feeling of parting came again. It's really comforting to have your family with you...

I dropped by at 12:41 AM

Comments: Post a Comment